As Lara Trade Group Uluslararası Danışmanlık Ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Lara Trade”), we take maximum care of security of your personal data. In this regard, we give importance to processing and storage of personal data of each person provided to us in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”). We present the following issues to your attention in order to fulfill our obligation to inform the data subjects arising from article 10 of the Law regarding the personal data that we process in the capacity of data controller.
- Personal Data Categories Being Processed
Personal data and sensitive personal categories processed by our company are indicated below along with the relevant groups of persons:
- Identity (employee candidate, employee, shareholder/partner, supplier, customer, potential customer)
- Contact information (employee candidate, employee, shareholder/partner, supplier, customer, potential customer)
- Location (employee and customer)
- Personnel file (employee)
- Legal transaction (employee, shareholder/partner, supplier, customer)
- Customer transaction (customer and potential customer)
- Physical environment security (employee and visitor)
- Information security (employee and shareholder/partner)
- Risk management (employee, shareholder/partner, supplier, customer)
- Finance (employee, shareholder/partner, supplier, customer)
- Professional experience (employee and employee candidate)
- Visual and audio records (employee, visitor)
- Health information (employee)
- Criminal record (employee)
- Collection, Processing and Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
From time to time your personal data (including sensitive personal data) is collected and used by Lara Trade for:
- Recruitment process,
- Management and administration of employment,
- Fulfilment of our Lara Trade’s legal obligations
- Cases where data processing is mandatory for the establishment, protection or use of a right,
- Establisment of a contractual relationship between you and Lara Trade and performance of our LaraTrade’s obligations within the scope of this contractual relationship, or
- In case your personal data needs to be processed for the legitimate purposes of Lara Trade.
- To Whom and For Which Purposes the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
In cases necessary for the purposes stated above; Lara Trade may transfer your personal data to other employees, domestic business partners, customers, affiliates, company officials, suppliers, persons performing services, legally authorized public institutions and private persons within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in article 8 of the Law.
In addition, such data may be transferred to servers / programs located in the country.
- Method and Legal Cause of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected in written, verbal or electronic media in order to fulfil the obligations arising from the contract and the law, in cases where processing of personal data is required for establishment, protection or exercise of a right, in cases where processing of personal data is required for legitimate purposes of Lara Trade in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes. Your personal data collected for such legal cause may be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
In addition, your personal data can be collected through camera recordings in our offices.
- Data Security
In order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data and to ensure its security, Lara Trade takes all reasonable technical and administrative measures to be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures.
- Data Subject’s Rights
According to the Article 11 of the Law, data subject may exercise the following rights by applying to Lara Trade:
- Right to acknowledge whether the personal data is processed,
- Right to request information on the matter, if the personal data is processed,
- Right to acknowledge the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the personal data is used in accordance with such purpose,
- Right to know the third parties to which the personal data are transmitted domestically or in abroad,
- If the personal data is processed wrongfully or deficiently, right to request for correction of the personal data and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Right to request for deletion or disposal of the personal data,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred.
- Right to object to occurrence of a circumstance against the interest of the data subject, which came to existence as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
- Right to request for compensation for the damages incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise the above mentioned rights, you may send a written notice to Lara Trade’s address at Kocatepe Mah.Cumhuriyet Cad. Cumhuriyet Apt.No:17/9 Beyoğlu/İstanbul or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .